French speaking Technical Support Representative
Full Time, Permanent, £25,000 per annum
Based in Dunfermline
An exciting opportunity is now available for a French speaker with a technical background. Our client is based in Dunfermline, in modern offices, very close to the train station.
About the client
Our client is a leading medical device company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of the devices. Their research is ground-breaking and there are solid plans for future growth.
About the benefits
- 34 days Annual Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Web-based discounts
About the role
- Providing telephone and email support to our existing customers
- Responding to enquiries concerning the operation and configuration of products
- Supporting custom windows applications, windows operating systems, network troubleshooting (connectivity, LAN access, VPN/broadband,) software updates, PC and backup configuration, SQL and MS access troubleshooting
- Providing remote technical support to field engineers
- Fluent in French and English (Spanish will also be an advantage)
- Passion for excellence and a strong understanding of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are essential
- PC hardware and configuration skills are essential
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of operating systems including Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/2008/2012 essential
Current operational hours Mon-Fri 8:00-17:30
If that sounds like the job for you, hit apply today!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.