If you're a French Speaking Sales Executive based in Manchester, we have the perfect opportunity for you. You'll be working for a growing business, earning between £20,000 and £24,000 depending on your level of experience. On top of that, you'll have the opportunity to make an uncapped commission with expected additional earnings of £15,000 per year. It's a full-time, permanent position, with full training and support provided. You'll be working in Manchester city centre, close to all public transport links.
One year Sales Executive experience is required, as well as the drive and commitment to meet and exceed your targets. All applicants must be fluent in French and have excellent communication skills. The successful Customer Service Advisor will receive a four weeks induction by trained multi-lingual staff using cutting edge technologies to ensure customers receive the best possible service.
The French Speaking Sales Executive will:
- Manage inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS
- Show empathy and discretion, and respect the confidentiality of clients and customers
- Convert prospects into sales using various contact methods and sales techniques
- Fournir des rapports sur Les taux de conversion des ventes et les prévisions de ventes individuelles
This Sales job will suit candidates from a call centre, sales or admin backgrounds who are looking for a new challenge.
The specific desired skills for this French Speaking Sales Executive job include:
- Fluency in French, plus a good grasp of English
- Minimum of one-year sales executive experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and client service levels & targets
- Excellent customer service and collaboration telephone skills
Perks of this French Speaking Sales Executive position include company events, pension, on-site parking and uncapped commission.
Please contact us today to find out more about this French Speaking Sales Executive role in Manchester and to begin the fast-track application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.