Calling all French-speaking sales professionals in Liverpool! We're helping a company to locate an experienced French Speaking Sales Processor for a full-time, permanent role with an immediate start.
The Sales Support professional will need to be fluent in both French and English. The company you will be working for operates on an international scale and requires a skilled bilingual candidate to process customer orders for their French market.
In return for these niche skills, you will receive an attractive salary and some great company benefits to match.
Primary duties of this Sales Support role include:
● Communicating with French accounts, both verbally and in writing
● Processing orders and maintaining the in-house database
● Providing a first point of contact for all French market customers
● Assist periodically with stock taking
● Upselling and cross-selling where applicable
This flexible sales role provides an exciting opportunity to join a company very much on the up. This is a full-time sales role where you will have the ability to offer input, build your business development executive role, and take advantage of the company's many in-house benefits.
The Sales Executive will need:
● Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
● Fluency communicating in both French and English
● Previous experience in processing sales and account management
● Experience inputting data, with CRM and pipeline building experience
As a sales exec, you will also need excellent customer service skills - a prerequisite in any sales-based job! Interviews for this French Speaking Sales Processor job in Liverpool will take place ASAP in English and French, so please contact us without delay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.