If you speak French fluently and are looking for a fantastic Monday to Friday role in Edinburgh city centre, then please read on!
I am currently recruiting for 2 customer service advisors to deal with my clients customers in France, this role will have a mix of customer support and processing (it will be more weighted to customer support, around 70%)
This will initially be a six month contract but could go on longer.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Dealing with inbound queries from customers and making the occasional outbound call to follow up on any issues that customers may have
* Processing information and ensuring it is all accurate
* Passing on information to internal colleagues when customers are chasing them for updates
* Ensuring all customer KPI's are met and exceeded where possible
What we are looking for:
* Excellent customer service skill with experience from a call centre environment
* You must be self motivated and driven to exceed customers expectations
* Detail orientated with excellent written language skills in English and French
* Available immediately, this role is to start ASAP
What's in it for you?
Excellent salary of £19,000 (pro rata for 6 months) with 33 days annual leave (pro rata) and a fantastic working environment.
Get in touch today for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age