Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
French Speaking Customer Care Executive - Tour Operations - Hybrid
We're looking to have a chat with people that are fluent in French and English as we are currently working with a fast growing award winning company in the City Centre of Edinburgh who are looking for staff to operate leisure group tours coming from Europe to the UK.
The company offers a competitive salary along with a discretionary company bonus scheme and benefits package. Genuine training and progression opportunities and also Hybrid working.
You will be working in B2B sales environment dealing daily with overseas tour operators and travel agents and liaising with UK suppliers such as hotels, transport companies, visitor attractions and account handling each group making sure they are getting the highest standard of service.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide the full Account Handling/Customer Services function for leisure groups. The key to this is to ensure that groups are being operated to the highest customer care standard. Timely and professional communication with clients. Meeting deadlines, optimizing margins and while operating a large volume of groups in multiple markets.
* Margin optimization through upselling.
* Full utilisation of the Tourplan NX to generate all client and supplier communication, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in Tourplan thereby facilitating a smooth and accurate accounting process.
* Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with clients and suppliers.
* Developing relationship with guides and securing guides to each leisure group.
* Quoting of ad hoc group and series business as and if required.
* Meeting/visiting clients as appropriate and if required.
* Participation in the 24 hour on- call rota for UK leisure groups.
Skills and experience required:
* Tour Operator Experience
* Good knowledge of the UK-wide tourism industry products essential
* Fluency in English and French (oral & written) essential
* Passion for customer service
* Very good knowledge of MS Office.
* Tour plan NX knowledge a distinct advantage - Training will be provided
* Good organisational skills essential
* Team player that is able to work in a busy environment is essential
* Hybrid working
* Annual leave 21 days per annum (pro-rata) in addition to statutory public holidays
* An extra day at Christmas period and Good Friday (Ireland)/Easter Monday (Scotland) as paid holidays.
* A day's annual leave for your birthday
* Subsidized social events
* Wellness programmes
* Leave an hour early on the last Friday for the month
* Company pension
* Private medical insurance
* Opportunities for career development/progression
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.