We are currently seeking a French speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our clients expanding team, in their modern office located in Hamilton.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company if you have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for French speaking customers where you will be expected to deliver a first class customer experience.
In return, you can expect a detailed training programme paired with a competitive salary package
Working hours are:
Monday - Friday 8am - 4.15pm or 7:30am-3:45pm depending on requirements
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* To professionally handle queries via a range of channels including: inbound calls and emails
* Process orders/quotes and handle any product inquiries from French and English speaking customers
* Resolve and take case ownership of complaints where possible
* Liaise with and provide internal support to external sales team
* Complete daily administration
* Excellent written and spoken French & English to business level
* Experience of providing an exceptionally high level of customer service is preferable
* Excellent communication, organisational and teamworking skills
* Positive attitude
* Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise, multitask whilst retaining attention to detail and accuracy
* Competitive basic salary of up £21,000 plus discretionary annual company bonus - eligible to join after 12 months with the company.
* Healthcare Plan - eligible to join after end of probation period
* 23 days holiday plus statutory holidays
* Pension: Eligible to join the Group pension's scheme immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.