French Speaking Credit Control £Compettive Salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester - Permenanent
A Global market leader are looking to recruit a French Speaking Credit Controller to join their team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will provide and effective and accurate credit control function for the department and will act as an interface between the company and the customer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage outstanding sales balances by leveraging internal and external relationships to ensure timely payments and, if necessary, negotiating re-payment plans
- Authorise orders as appropriate negotiating/suspending credit facilities to facilitate order release as necessary
- Reconcile customer accounts ensuring payments are accurately allocated to the appropriate account and invoices
- Review new customer application forms rating them for credit worthiness and establish credit limit and terms
- Set credit limits in line with customers' turnover and forward orders; review credit limits within the guidelines of our credit reference agencies and credit insurer
- Follow collection procedures for overdue accounts, focused on the use of telephone collection techniques through to debt collection/legal action
- Achieve agreed monthly cash in target and reconciliation of daily cash
Required skills and experience:
- French language skills are essential
- Experience of credit control
- Able to prioritise and used to managing own ledger
- Used to making a high volume of calls and coping with busy periods of trade
- stakeholders, both face to face and over the telephone
This is a great opportunity to join a organisation who offer a rewarding salary and support internal progression and development.
For futher information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.