French Speaking Business Development Executive
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
We have an amazing opportunity for a French Speaking Business Development Executive in Edinburgh City Centre! You will work within the tourism industry attracting new business opportunities for our client.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential new clients in the French Speaking Market.
* Utilisation of CRM System.
* Preparation and costing of proposed client group and series programmes and dealing with the client to ensure their subsequent conversion to confirmed business.
* Full utilisation of the Tourplan system
* Any agreed sales and marketing activities
* Assistance with the supervision of any trainees assigned to the area.
Experience and essential requirements:
* Fluency in French & English is essential (oral & written)
* 3rd level or relevant experience
* Very good knowledge of MS Office
* A good knowledge of the Irish and UK tourism products is an advantage
* Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
* Excellent customer care and communication skills
* Team player able to work in a busy environment
Don't delay, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.