French Speaking Administrator
Hours of work - 8.45am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Location - Wirral
Up to £22k depending on experience
Search has an exciting opportunity that has arisen for an Administrator to join a highly successful organisation based on the Wirral.
The role will be an permanent administrative role supporting a very successful and driven sales team, we are looking for someone who has worked in a fast pace and pressured environment who is able to work well within a team. You will be dealing with a range of customer queries/complaints /customer orders both over the phone and by email so you will be required to be proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word to a confident level.
The ideal candidate will;
* Be fluent in French and English
* Administration experience
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Have excellent communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
Main duties and responsibilities;
* Taking and processing large volume of orders from clients
* Updating and entering data onto the management information systems
* Support the sales team with various administrative duties
* Handling customer queries by phone and email
* Handling instructions for any product amendments
* Send out various stock sheets
* Deal with requests before product goes out to production
* Predicting forecasts for upcoming months
* Dealing with customer queries/complaints
* Prioritising client orders
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for a permanent opportunity with a organisation which can offer growth and stability Some of the benefits include 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, a pension scheme and free parking.
Please apply as soon as possible if this sounds like the role for you…
*Please note* You will only be considered if you are able to speaking fluent French and English.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.