French or Spanish Speaking Travel Executive
£23,000 per annum
My client is looking for people passionate about travel to join their group reservations team in the City of London.
Their modern office offers a multicultural environment and even has an on site fitness centre for your use.
The role is a Group Reservation Agent within the Hotel Division and you will be responsible for dealing with requests and finding suitable accommodation for Asian groups coming into Europe.
- Contacting hotels to discuss reservations
- Process bookings
- Negotiate rates and conditions
- General admin tasks
- Dispute handling
- Process deposits/refunds
I would love to hear from you if you have;
- Previous experience within travel/hospitality industry
- French or Spanish Language fluency
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Strong customer service and problem solving abilities
Click apply or get in touch with me for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.