French Customer Service Advisor - Tourism Industry
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
We have an amazing opportunity for a French Customer Service Advisor in Edinburgh City Centre! You will work within the tourism industry delivering exceptional service for Free Independent Travellers (FIT) from French speaking markets.
* To quote enquiries and to make consequent bookings and reservations for hotels and other ancillary service.
* To undertake FIT client reservations in an efficient and customer focused manner
* To ensure agreed response times to clients are met and all reservations undertaken are accurate
* To build and maintain strong relationships with clients under your care
* To deliver first class customer service
* Working with the reservation system Tourplan, ensure all procedures are adhered to and as directed by your line manager
* Work with the Business Development Manager to support in quoting programmes and rates to existing and new clients
* To make hotel and other service reservations, maintaining strong supplier relationships.
* To take part in the emergency backup services including a 24 hour telephone (and tablet) backup service on a rotating basis
* To undertake any other administrative tasks as assigned by your manager/ supervisor or Senior FIT Account Executive
* Ensure the profit margin targets on bookings under your care are achieved as laid out in company pricing guidelines (per market) and as directed by your manager
* Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director
Experience and essential requirements:
* Fluency in French & English is essential
* Very good knowledge of MS Office
* A good knowledge of the UK-wide inbound tourism industry products is essential
* Some experience of handling VIP and/or luxury FIT accounts is desirable
* Experience using Tourplan desirable
* Travel & Tourism degree or relevant travel industry experience preferable
* Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
* Excellent customer care and communication skills
* Team player able to work in a busy environment
Don't delay, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.