Search Consultancy are recruiting for French Speaking Customer Service Representatives to join one of our clients based in the heart of Preston City Centre, close to all public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to experience working for a Global Financial Brand.
We are currently offering a 6 month fixed term contract, providing full training and onsite support.
Once fully trained, there may be opportunities to work from home.
Our client is a leading Financial and Customer Care outsourcing partner. You will receive 4 weeks of training by trained multi-lingual staff using cutting edge technologies to ensure customers receive the best possible outcome.
With regards to the current COVID-19 situation, NCO is fully compliant with all Government guidelines relating to social distancing and hygiene standards and takes the welfare of its' staff extremely seriously
- Manage inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS meet compliance guidelines and client service levels
- Respect Data Security rules and legislation's and protect customers personal information at all times
- Show empathy, discretion and respect confidentiality of our clients and customers
- Manage customer accounts by negotiating the repayment of arrears on credit cards including following up on missed payments
- Providing correct information based on customers circumstances including self-serve options on website
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Advise of the consequences of non-payment and use of strategies to avoid adverse credit rating
- Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, complaints, billing disputes and questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, contact details…), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
- Exercise sound judgement where timely escalation to management is required
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Whilst fluency in French is mandatory, a good/fluent use of English is highly desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines and often tight client service levels & targets
- Excellent customer service telephone skills, able to effectively handle a wide range of customer needs Strong communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Keyboard skills including basic Excel
- Passion for supporting customers with a genuine desire to provide them with an outstanding experience and treat them fairly
If you are available for work immediately and feel you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your CV or call Denise at the Glasgow Office for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age