Job Title: French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Salary, £16286 (£7.83 per hour) rising to £16536 (£7.95 per hour) after 6 months
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Start date: 20th August
If you have a background in Customer Service and want to represent one of the biggest players in the Contact Centre industry, you'll enjoy working at Convergys.
Convergys is looking for French-speaking individuals with a passion for delivering impeccable customer service to join their site in Quorum Business Park, Longbenton - Newcastle.
* Salary, £16286 (£7.83 per hour) rising to £16536 (£7.95 per hour) after 6 months
* 21 days holiday (rising to 25) plus statutory bank holidays per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Free parking
* Learning and development programmes that run alongside your role
* There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in
* Working hours between 10pm and Monday - Friday, 7am - 12noon Saturday (working 2 Saturdays in every 4 with a day off during the week) (40 hrs per week)
As part of the team, you will represent some of today's leading brands and assist in managing billions of customer interactions each year. If you can see yourself working alongside a friendly, caring and fun-loving bunch, then this is the job for you.
We offer a remote telephone interview process to French speakers, so if you fit the profile, you won't need to live in Newcastle to apply. Should you be successful, we'll also provide you with four weeks of accommodation upon arrival at no cost to you!
About the Job…
As a Customer service advisor, you will create and nurture a relationship with the customer explaining how products are used and dealing with queries
* Previous customer service experience
Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills in both French and English
A bit about Convergys…
Convergys is one of the biggest players in the contact centre industry, with more than 130,000 people based across our 150 sites worldwide. In the UK, we have 12 sites, with two in Newcastle employing around 1000 people in the region. Here in the UK, we provide a range of sales, customer care and technical support services for a number of respected brands.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.