Job Title: French and Polish Speaking Market Researcher Advisors. No evenings or weekends!!!
Job Type: Temporary/Temp to Perm
Industry: Customer Service/Sales/B2B/Telemarketing
Location: Bramhall, Stockport
Salary: £9.01 per hour. Start date ASAP
Are you looking for a new French or Polish Market Research opportunity?
Are you looking for a role where you don't have to work late nights or weekends?
Are you looking to work for a company who really recognises and rewards success within their customer service team?
Are you looking for a Market Research role where you are working on behalf of well established French or Polish brands?
Are you looking for a service role with a work/life balance?
Then this is the job for you!
As a French or Polish Speaking Market Researcher we are looking for individuals who are customer focused, enjoys working in a target driven environment and has worked in a market research environment previously.
As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator, with the ability to effectively question customers in order to establish their needs. This role offers a great working environment with regular incentives, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their telephone skills further
* Working on behalf of prestigious French or Polish blue chip brands
* You will conducting surveys over the phone with a variety of French and Polish clients- often involving calls than canvary in length massively
* You will be working in a Business to Business environment dealing with high level contacts
* You will be calling companies to discuss a variety of products and services- conducting a thorough fact find
* Although this is not a sales role, the client requires customer focused staff with excellent communication skills
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.00pm
* Great working environment
* Regular weekly and monthly incentives
* Newly refurbished building - state of the art call centre
* Dedicated training
Please apply online now by sending your CV to Rebecca.Wood@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age