Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £21680 per annum
Want a great job that's not only interesting and investigative, but has a great mix of admin and telephony based activity and also has great benefits for you!
Our client Tesco Bank is currently recruiting for Fraud Investigators to undertake Fraud Investigation's for new product applications. This role starts on 13th June 2022 and had a great host of benefits too;
* Competitive Salary from £21,680 per annum
* Only 36 hours a week contract, permanent job
* A Colleague Discount card: 10% off most products at Tesco Stores
* 20% Off Insurance Products
* Shifts - Rotational - Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00 with 1 in 3 weekends
* Great Glasgow city centre location
* Full training, fully paid
* Pension scheme, life assurance, sickness benefit
* Maternity pay, paternity leave and 6.6 weeks holidays
* Save as you earn and buy as you earn schemes
* A place where your health & wellbeing really matter - cycle to work scheme, Gympass, mental health experts, a specialised headspace app, a multitude of health and wellness resources
* Great career path with lots of progression opportunities
* A perfect opportunity for you that starts 13th June 2022!
We are looking for people who'll listen, ask the right questions and treat customers they way you'd want to be treated - answering calls, emails and chat in a friendly and professional manner, taking ownership for the enquiry.
Candidates should possess excellent customer service skills and should be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate with various stakeholders despite title, role or position as well as having attention to detail and articulation to justify their credit or fraud decision.
Plus Tesco Bank believe in people so have built and environment where everyone has the support to be at their best both in and out of work.
Our commitment to provide a safe, accessible, inclusive workplace culture is at the heart of how we work at Tesco Bank.
We are currently working on strengthening technology while investing our time and energy listening to our colleagues, so we can co-create a blended working approach that is right for our business and our people. Homeworking options for our Customer Service teams are here to stay - join us as we evolve our colleague, onboarding, training and working experience.
Please note Successful candidates must be must be able to pass a disclosure, credit check and CIFAS check as part of the recruitment process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.