FRAUD DETECTION AGENT
Start Date: IMMEDIATE START
Part time Hours;
Option 1 - Monday 8am - 4pm, Thursday 9am - 12.30pm and Saturday 9am - 5pm
Option 2 - Monday 9am - 5pm, Thursday 9am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 12.30pm
Leeds City Centre
Are you naturally curious, ambitious and brave?
This is an excellent temporary position working as a Fraud Detection Agent as part of a busy team in a well established financial organisation.
As a Fraud Detection Agent you will be:
* Providing an excellent customer service to ensure that they have a great experience
* Dealing with fraud claims efficiently, accurately and within the timescales and standards set
* Providing internal and external customers with a high quality service
* Liaising with internal members of the organisations as well as Third Parties
We need you to have:
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A passion for delivering excellent customer service
* A warm and welcoming telephone manner
* A positive attitude with the ability to overcome obstacles
* Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to work as part of a team
* A high level of self motivation and an ability to work hard to achieve all targets and deadlines
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A FULL CREDIT CHECK AND A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK AND HAVE THREE YEARS WORTH OF EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for these fantastic roles click 'Apply' now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age