Are you a Financial Services Administrator or Customer Service professional?
Do you see yourself working for a fun, engaging Fraud team?
Do you count problem solving and quick thinking are your top skills?
I would love to hear from you! I am working on behalf of a brilliant city centre based client, looking to bring a Fraud Administrator in to the team on a 3 month fixed term contract.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rate of pay £10.46 per hour
- 3 month fixed term contract, potential for permanency for the right candidate
- Cracking team, guaranteed to have you laughing and smiling at your desk
- Edinburgh City Centre location, accessible by public transport links
What experience do you need to have?
- Have worked to tight dealines
- Financial Services background essential (preferable to have worked in Fraud and Chargebacks)
- Great team player and evidence of success working with others
- Ability to prioritise work and confident without supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Anayltical thinker and problem solver
Who are you?
- Forward thinking and positive person
- Strong communicator
- Punctual and reliable
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excited about learning and progressing
What will be expected of you day to day?
- Efficiently respond to incoming cases
- Analyse and report on Fraud and Chargeback notifications
- Create and report on month end volumes and areas of concern
- Updating internal systems with expected 100% right first time accuracy
- Support team members when required
- Review and make key decisions on fraud cases
If this sounds like you please click apply! Or give Sarah at Search!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age