About this role
Search are excited to be partnered with a fast paced private equity backed organisation based in Worcestershire, who are looking for a high calibre FP&A analyst to join their growing commercial team. Working closely with the Head of FP&A and CFO you'll be responsible for the budget and forecasting cycles, alongside critical acquisition processes and other ad-hoc queries.
With a fantastic space to learn and grow within a PE environment, this is perfect for a practice trained individual who has moved into a commercial role and looking for their next steps in an inspiring business with a culture built on their employees.
With hybrid working and great flexibility you'll be supported throughout your career with fantastic progression opportunities as the business continues to grow both organically and through acquisitions.
- Create financial models to support budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes.
- Analyse and report on KPIs and variances
- Business partner with non-finance stakeholders to influence on key commercial decision making.
- Support on the analysis for acquisitions
- Preparation and delivery of key financial presentations
- Implement best practice and process improvements
- Any ad-hoc requirements from the CFO
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified- at least 1 year PQE
- Experience within a relevant FP&A role
- Exposure to a fast paced working environment
- Ability to build strong rapport with non finance stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
A great salary worth up to £60,000 + benefits- including bonus. A hybrid working model and the opportunity to progress in a high growth finance function with high calibre senior leaders.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Accountancy & Finance
06 December 2023
Graduate Management Accountant
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Commercial Management Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Finance Assistant (FTC)
£22500.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Finance Administration Assistant
Head of Transactional Finance
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Elland, West Yorkshire
Learn more about a career in Accountancy and Finance
Have a strong head for figures, and want to work in a challenging environment with solid growth opportunities? A career in Accountancy might be for you.