Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Have you always wanted a job that gave you the opportunity to help and support under privileged young adults who are on the path to greatness?
I currently have an opportunity for someone to join a organisation the offers social home's to young adults as they look to start the journey to adult hood. Your role will be to help oversee a number of functions helping to keep staff motivated and eager to help achieve the goal of changing young people's lives
* Manage the centre to ensure it is working for both staff and residents
* Ensuring a constant high level of safeguarding
* Keeping staff updated with personal progress as well as the centres
* Monitor funding and budgets to maintain maximum results from spending
* Ensuring all policy's are being adhered to such as GDPR
* Show leadership by developing staff to achieve their maximum potential
* General Administration tasks
* Previous experience in managing staff or social housing centres
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with office 365
* A passion for helping and supporting young adults
* Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS
I am Interviewing for this exciting job opportunity now so make sure you apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.