We have a great opportunity for a Formulation Design and Development Scientist based in the Sandwich area. This is a full-time Scientist role, working in parenteral formulation design and development, earning a salary of up to £30k p/a.
The position offers excellent career opportunities for scientists with a proven track record in combining excellent technical ability, with first class interpersonal and communication skills and a skill for innovation.
This Formulation Development Scientist job will involve:
- Designing and undertaking high quality scientific experimentation to further the formulation and process development of parenteral dosage forms for novel drug candidates
- Contributing to the definition of processes for sterile manufacture of clinical supplies and/or commercial drug product
- Providing technical support to multidisciplinary teams in order to facilitate and influence the development of quality sterile drug products
- Independently performing hands-on laboratory experiments using small scale manufacturing technologies
- Interpreting scientific data to derive clear conclusions and contribute to the direction for future work.
In order to apply, you will need a BSc degree in Pharmaceutical or Allied Sciences, with 1-2 years of industrial experience within the pharmaceutical arena.
A sound, fundamental knowledge of chemistry in a formulation context is essential too, as well as industrial experience using HPLC, dissolution testing and stability testing.
Practical experience in analysis and characterisation of liquid dosage forms is highly desirable.
The Formulation Design and Development Scientist will not work in isolation, so effective oral and written presentation skills are another important aspect of this science role, along with proficiency in standard word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software packages.
If you have the qualifications and aptitude for this Development Scientist role in Sandwich, contact us today to find out more.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new work environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety is of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.