Search Industrial currently has excellent opportunities for temporary ongoing experienced food production operatives to join one our prestige client's based in Broxburn, West Lothian.
This role will go permanent for the right candidates. Hours of work 6.20 - 17.00, Monday to Friday, working 4 days over 5.
Immediate start available for the right candidates.
Our client is a market leading expert in the preparation of quality beef products supplying to a wide range of clients.
The production role will be fast-paced and you will be required to be on your feet for long periods of time.
* Assist in maintaining high hygiene standards within the site
* To work within quality targets ensuring waste reduction is kept to a minimum and improved consistency of product safety and quality
* Adhere to company policies relating to Health and Safety
* Follow strict allergen procedures
* Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and housekeeping at all times
The Successful Candidate must have:
* Good practical skills with the ability to work quickly and precisely
* Able to stay focused while doing repetitive tasks
* Able to follow instructions with an awareness of health and safety
* Numerate and accurate as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
* Have a high level of manual dexterity
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
* Basic knowledge of food safety and hygiene
To apply for this position please send your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.