Job Title: Machine Operative - Food Manufacturing
Hours of Work: **WEEKLY ROTATIONAL SHIFTS** (Dayshift / Backshift)
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a food manufacturing company within the Cumbernauld area who are actively recruiting a Food Manufacturing Operative / Machine Operator:
Main duties include
- Weigh ingredients accurately in accordance with process control documents.
- Follow strict manufacturing methods for the production of decorations.
- Operating coating pans: dispensing syrups through automated system.
- Constantly monitor the quality of the product, carrying out specific quality checks.
- Keeping the production area clean and tidy
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Strip and clean in-line syrup system.
- Manual Handling.up to 25kg
- Good numerical and literacy skills essential.
- Previous food experience preferred but not essential.
If you feel you can meet this challenge, please hit apply to be considered for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.