Head Concierge - Up to 35k - Stanmore Area - Brand New Opening
My client is currently looking for a experienced Head Concierge for this brand new, flag ship property in the Stanmore area. This 100+ bedroom luxury complex is striving to bring fantastic food, superb décor and premium facilities to become a destination venue at the heart of the community.
This brand new property is looking for a Head Concierge that can provide a high standard of service whilst ensuring fantastic client rapport at all times. The property has a luxurious décor/concept and has been teamed up with a fresh food menu, exclusive location and a delectable setting.
We are looking for a candidate with experience from the retirement living sector as the style of work in this part of the industry can be niche.
The expectations for the Head Concierge are to instil a high standard of service as well as building and developing a new team. A high level of autonomy would be received with regards to people management, structures and procedures.
The ideal candidate will also be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sufficient IT competency and ability to learn and apply industry-related technology
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and leads by example
* Motivate, train and develop the team to go above and beyond for the residents
* Collaborate effectively and professionally with the senior management team
* Conduct regular stock takes and keep within the budget
* Create a culture and ambience in the property that is luxurious as well as relaxed
If this sounds like you then apply at the link below!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.