An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Food Production Supervisor in Yorkshire, with experience working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
I am assisting in the recruitment of a Food Production Supervisor, and the role comes with some great company benefits, including a competitive salary.
The Food Production Supervisor will assist the Operations Manager in all aspects of production and ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
As Food Production Supervisor, you will be responsible and accountable for making sure company values and standards are adhered to.
This is a hands-on role where you will oversee the production teams and assist in all daily operations. You must also be comfortable with supporting the repairs and know how to handle machinery.
You will be a motivational and hands-on supervisor with a good food production track record, preferably with experience of an industrial food environment. The ability to work independently is essential. You will have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to resolve and troubleshoot issues independently.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the food industry
- Relevant food manufacturing qualifications, including basic food hygiene and health & safety
- Experience with HACCP, allergens, food processing systems and food standards
- Proven people, team-leading, team-working and change-management skills
- You'll also need to be an inclusive supervisor with confident communication skills which you'll need as you interact with different departmental heads. You should be flexible, pragmatic and motivated to handle an exciting range of business challenges.
To find out more about this hands on job in Yorkshire, contact us today for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.