Love Customer Service?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Glasgow, where providing first class service to customers is always number one.
This is a great opportunity to start your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. Offering a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression, continuous learning and development!
Joining a busy Helpdesk Desk, you will be working on contracts while logging calls and jobs from clients; also, ensuring the job is passed to the appropriate tradesman to meet required service level agreements. Our client offers a friendly working environment, longevity and progression opportunities.
This helpdesk support service will operate 24/7, there will be a 24-hour shift pattern rotating across 7 weeks.
Duties of role;
- Allocating work to engineers and diary management
- Closing off jobs for engineers and sub-contractors
- Raising purchase orders to sub-contractors for reactive works
- Assisting with system closures for PPMs
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering workforce to complete reactive, quoted and planned maintenance tasks
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Manager, Account Managers and Building Service Managers to ensure seamless management of contracts
- Booking in reactive and PPM jobs with clients
- Acting as key point of contact for engineering workforce and sub-contractors
- Strong Customer service skills
- Proven Helpdesk experience
- Experience working with CAFM system
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and understanding of property related issues
- Experience of working to deadlines and effective time management
- Excellent organisation skills
The Candidates should be available to work shifts across 24/7/365 depending on contractual requirements from clients.
Experience in the FM Industry would be an advantage however Healthcare/Education background will also be considered due to the nature of clients.
Interested? Then submit your CV today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.