An opportunity has arisen for a Flu Nurse to join an expanding healthcare team in the Durham area. This position is being offered on a contract basis starting on 5th October until 23rd October, subject to review. The salary is very competitive, at £25 per hour.
As a Flu Nurse, you will provide advice and deliver influenza immunisation programmes in accordance with Occupational Health Service Protocols. You will also ensure comprehensive, confidential clinical records and recall data records are maintained in accordance with external professional and internal standards.
The ideal Adult Flu Nurse will have the following nursing qualifications and skills:
* Registered with the NMC
* A DBS, or willingness to run one
* Skills in essential life support including the safe management of anaphylaxis due to vaccinations
* Qualifications in: Occupational Immunisation and CPR and anaphylaxis training
Working as a dedicated and compassionate registered nurse dealing with flu jabs and related queries, you'll be joining a pool of supportive and passionate nursing and medical colleagues. The team as a whole is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused nursing and support worker care in the community.
Your nursing benefits:
* You'll earn a rate of £25 p/h
* You'll be paid weekly, without exception
* You'll have a dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters
If you are interested in applying for this Flu Nurse job in Durham, please apply online or contact Anca at our Manchester Branch today.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age