Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£17000 - £18000 per annum
over 1 year ago
£17,000 - £18,000
Duties & Responsibilities:-
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
* Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
* Complete diary logs into inventory
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
* Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
* Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
* Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
* Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to lift heavy objects
* Current forklift licence desirable but not necessary
* Willing to Learn & develop
* Highly motivated
If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, click and apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age