A dedicated, talented and focused FLT Counterbalance and Reach Driver is required for a full-time position in the Featherstone and Pontefract area. You will be working for a company that supplies high street retailers with bespoke furniture across the UK.
This Counterbalance Forklift Driver job comes with a salary of £9.00 to £9.50 an hour, depending on shifts worked.
As a Reach Driver, you will be loading and unloading vehicles. You will be dealing with customers directly and will, therefore, need to demonstrate the right level of customer service skills.
The FLT driver's tasks will include:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
You will already have worked as a Forklift, Reach or Counterbalance Driver, and you will have experience working in a similar environment and accredited licences with RTITB or ITSSAR.
- Valid Counterbalance, Reach and PPT vehicles licences
- Full employment references for the past 12 months
- Usual goods in and out experience
- Proof of the right to work and live in the UK
- DBS check
The job benefits include being fully supported in carrying out your job, weekly pay, enrolment in the company pension scheme and holiday and statutory sick pay.
If you're an energetic and committed FLT Counterbalance and Reach Driver looking for a full-time role in the Featherstone and Pontefract area, this job might be just what you're looking for. Contact us today to begin the short application process.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.