Are you looking for a full-time role as a Forklift Truck Driver in Retford? We're working alongside a well-known builder's merchant to recruit a FLT Counterbalance Driver. This full-time FLT job comes with shift rotation and a salary of £9.25 per hour. Shifts are Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week starting at 7 am each morning.
As an FLT Counterbalance driver, you will be loading and unloading vehicles with building materials and timber. You'll be dealing with customers directly and will, therefore, need to demonstrate the right level of customer service skills.
FLT tasks will include:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
You will already have worked as a Forklift Truck driver, Reach driver or Counterbalance driver, and ideally, you will have experience working in a similar environment and accredited licences with RTITB or ITSSAR.
- In-date Counterbalance licence
- Full employment references for the past 12 months
- Proof of the right to work and live in the UK
- Ideally, previous experience working within a builders merchant or similar
Your FLT Counterbalance Driver benefits include; being fully supported in carrying out your job, weekly pay at a rate of £9.25 per hour, enrolment in the company pension scheme and holiday and statutory sick pay.
If you're an energetic and committed FLT Counterbalance Driver looking for a full-time role in Retford, This job might be just what you're looking for. Contact us today to begin the short application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age