Are you a highly-motivated warehouse or logistics professional with proven warehouse and glass/chemical production experience? Do you have FLT/CB License? Are you looking to challenge yourself in a more varied role with an expanding, market leading international company? If so, check what we can offer you.
- Permanent and full time job in market leading international company
- Great pay rate rising after training period
- Shifts rotating weekly (can suits your lifestyle)
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of duties within our warehouse: process operating, line packaging, loading/unloading, FLT use.
You must be able to work accurately, safely and effectively as part of a team.
This is a full time role and shifts are rotational so you have to be flexible.
Still Interested? To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience gained in a logistics/warehouse and chemical/glass production role
* Previous manual handling experience
* A forklift truck license - counterbalance
* Flexibility (shifts rotating weekly) 7:00am-4:30pm/10:00am-6:30pm occasionally evenings 1:30am-10:30pm
You can apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.