Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Monday to Friday
Must have valid licences
£9.75 per hour
Temp to Perm
Key responsibilities will be:
* Unloading goods-in, and checking of goods unloaded, either manually or with use of a counter balance fork-lift truck and Flexi or other provided equipment.
* Placing goods-in into storage positions within the warehouses manually or with provided equipment.
* Moving existing goods within the warehouses, whenever necessary, manually or with provided equipment.
* Getting out customers' orders from the warehouses for loading onto delivery vans manually or with provided equipment and getting a second party to double-check goods on when loading.
* Dealing with paperwork relevant to all of the above, operating computer in relation to relevant systems and liaising whenever necessary with other departments in warehousing/distribution problems.
* On going monitoring of the physical state of the site including warehouses, yards and car-parks with regard to tidiness, cleanliness and Health & Safety issues and rectification, whenever necessary, of any problems.
* Carry out stock counts as and when required
* Undertake other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
* Health and Safety at work
* Experience of working in a warehouse environment and in a similar role - essential
* Worked in Packaging related industry or similar wholesale/Merchant
* Fork Lift Truck license - required
* Flexi license - Desirable
Key Competencies/Skills Required
* Friendly helpful manner
* Team player
* Good attention to detail
* Positive attitude towards H&S
* Good numeracy
* Proactive attitude
* This role will be physically demanding so good dexterity, agility and physical health is a must
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age