FLT Drivers required for a new warehouse facility in the Wakefield area. You must have both Counterbalance and Pivot Steer (Flexi/Bendi) licences taken or refreshed in the past three years.
This is a permanent role for a new company in the area. The opportunity is to be one of the first employees at a new depot setting up in the area and have the chance to help organise and set up the warehouse operation.
The hours are either 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm but there will be times you will be asked to work additional hours in line with the needs of the business to unload/load vehicles and containers.
A brief summary of the role is below:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Warehouse Operative job spending the vast majority of the day on FLT vehicles
- Applicants require both Pivot Steer (Flexi/Bendi) and Counterbalance licences
- New warehouse operation and you will be involved in setting up the warehouse and systems
- £9 per hour starting pay rate
- Additional overtime will be available depending on business requirements
- Daytime hours with a 7am or 8am start
- Monday to Friday
Candidates will be required to attend an interview before starting. Start date in March 2020 TBC.
Please apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age