Job Title: Float Legal Secretary
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
Location: South West London
Salary: Up-to £25,500 per annum + Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a Legal 500, multi-site firm on an exciting Business Support position. Our client is looking to recruit a Float Legal Secretary predominantly to be based out of one of their SW London offices and has the ability to cover other sites when required.
The main responsibility of the Float Secretary will be to support departments where resource is low and provide secretarial assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Diary management
- Arranging and booking appointments and meetings
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Organise and arrange mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Operate the Firm's Case Management System
- Prepare meeting rooms for conferences when required and provide refreshments and materials when asked
- Uphold current standards of document presentation
- Arrange for all copying when required
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Provide support and cover when required for other secretaries
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and client's documentation and information
- Daily filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Act as a point of contact for junior and temporary sectaries
- Client liaison
Skills & Experience;
- Previous experience within a legal secretarial environment
- Knowledge of Property, Family Law and Private Client law is essential
- Good IT skills
- The ability to prioritise work-loads and cope under pressure
- Ideally prior knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.