Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Float Paralegal - Surrey
A leading regional Legal 500 firm are looking for a Float Paralegal to join their team in Surrey.
The role will involve working across all departments offering a busy and varied workload, as well as travelling to their various offices across Surrey (Redhill, Oxted, Wimbledon).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* File opening, closing and archiving
* Ensuring all compliance is carried out on files
* Conducting legal research
* Drafting documents and correspondence
* Assisting with the billing process
* Taking instructions from clients
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal administration/paralegal experience is essential
* Keen eye for detail
* The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
* The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.