Do you have a passion for providing legal secretarial support to your team? My client, one of the largest law firms in the South outside London, are looking for a Float Legal Secretary to work on a full-time basis initially on a six month fixed-term contract.
The Float Secretary will provide support to fee earners during the absence of their PA/Secretary. The fee earner/s concerned are based at any of their six offices across Surrey and London.
As an experienced and confident Legal Secretary, your role would be:
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
* Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files following the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* Arranging for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task
Your excellent benefits package includes: a 37-hour working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical cover, contributory pension scheme, life assurance - 4 x annual salary and a yearly bonus scheme. We can discuss the additional Float Legal Secretary benefits once you've applied for this stimulating and progressive legal supporting role.
Your Legal qualifications and experience should include:
* Substantial previous legal secretarial experience in property, family and private client.
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues.
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills.
* Prior knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems.
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.