Legal Secretary - Float - Camberley and Wokingham
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in several different areas of law?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm, are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Legal Secretary to join their team. This role would see you supporting multiple fee earners across departments both their Camberley and Wokingham office. The role is full-time and permanent and is looking to pay up to £20,000 per annum. The successful candidate will also be offered an excellent benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in several areas of law and are looking for varied work within a fast paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To amend and produce legal documents
* To answer telephone calls
* To prepare court forms and statements
* To deal with client enquiries
* To carry out general administrative duties including filing, scanning, faxes etc.
* To cover reception when required
Experience and qualifications required:
* Excellent secretarial skills within a Legal environment
* Computer literacy
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to work to deadlines and work well as part of a team
* Experience working with digital dictation is desirable but not essential
If have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.