Legal Secretary - Float - Winchester
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to gain exposure to several different areas of law?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm, are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Legal Secretary to join their team. This role would see you supporting multiple fee earners across departments within their Winchester office. The role is full-time and permanent and is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum. The successful candidate will also be offered an excellent benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in several areas of law and are looking for varied work within a fast paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To assist various departments e.g. Residential Property, Family, Tax & Estate Planning, Company Commercial and Commercial Property
* To prepare and amend correspondence and documents
* To draft letters, emails etc.
* To deal with clients both over the phone and in person when required
* Email management
* To carry out general administration including filing, scanning and photocopying etc.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Excellent audio typing/digital dictation skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail
* Enthusiastic and hard working
* Team player
If have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.