Float Legal Secretary - Reading
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in several different areas of law?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Legal Secretary to join their team. This role would see you supporting multiple fee earners across departments within their Reading office.
This role is full-time and permanent and is looking to pay up to £24,000 per annum as well as an excellent benefits package alongside this.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in several areas of law and are looking for varied work within a fast paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To provide secretarial cover for holidays and sickness across the fee-earning departments as required
* Efficient handling of telephone enquiries
* To set up new files and new matters accurately
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience working within a law firm
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* The ability to work well as a team
* The ability to deal with clients professional as well as with a helpful and friendly matter
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.