Legal Secretary - Float - Guildford
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge within an award winning, reputable law firm?
This role would see you supporting multiple fee earners across departments within their Guildford Office. The role is full-time and permanent and is looking to pay up to £27,000 per annum. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in several areas of law and are looking for varied work within a fast paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To prepare and amend documents and correspondence
* To assist in the preparing of PowerPoint pitch documents when required
* To support the billing process for fee earners
* To act as the point of contact for clients in lawyers absence
* To maintain the client database
* To provide administrative support including filing, scanning, managing emails, organising travel arrangements and diary management
Experience and qualifications required:
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a legal environment
* Excellent organisation and administration skills
* Secretarial experience desirable but not essential
If have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.