Flight Packers - Production
£9.04 - £10.11 (after training)
Temporary (possible temp to perm)
Based in Crawley, West Sussex
The work will be on a shift basis covering 5 days out of 7 to include weekends. The position covers earlies, lates and nights and you need to be able to work all shifts. You must be able to cover any hours on any day of the week to include weekends.
The work will involve:
* Counting stock on airline catering carts
* Re-stocking carts for flights with duty free goods
* Checking carts are secured prior to despatch
* Packing food trays
* Cleaning cutlery and crockery
* Working to very strict deadlines
* You must be numerate and accurate and be flexible on working hours
All vacancies are subject to 5 year referencing, so it is vital that you can provide employment and/or academic history from 2014 - present.
All applicants will be subject to Criminal Record checks prior to commencing employment.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.