The Fleet Maintenance Controller will:
- Authorise work in line with agreed authorisation limits and escalate repair work for approval to the relevant Fleet Engineer.
- Maximise vehicle up time by ensuring repairs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Monitor VOR logs, challenge and chase down excessive VOR and escalate to relevant Fleet Engineer.
- Ensure authorised repair activity does not compromise safety or legal compliance.
- Issue order numbers to service providers and suppliers for pre-authorisation or retrospective authorisation of repair work in accordance with the guidelines set with the Maintenance Control Centre SLA.
- Adjudicate and approve repair and maintenance content in line with standard repair times.
- In the event of repair authorisation for damage ensure appropriate photographic evidence is received and notification to spend is communicated to the relevant transport manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.