Role: Fleet Finance Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + high spec company car + study support provided
Location: Leeds + free parking
My client are one of the UK's most prestigious fleet management businesses and are rapidly expanding. They are taking on new challenges and implementing new ways to provide the best value to their UK wide client base, could you be part of this adventure?
This company are consistently innovating and the existing team are talented, ambitious, diverse and hardworking. This high performance culture is where employees have fun and are rewarded. You will get full support for your professional growth and have a clear progression plan.
A key role working within their Fleet Finance Team, ensuring that all departments are correctly adhering to their processes. To be commercially minded, learning to understand the business needs and evaluating risks to gauge the right business decisions to safeguard the company's position.
Ensuring that regular checks are carried out by the team, working closely with the all relevant departments to ensure their understanding of each area. Monitoring the day to day activities within the vehicle hire and customer life-cycles, across all departments.
- The efficient and accurate set-up and processing of customer accounts by the teams involved.
- Overseeing a team of 1-4 Accounts Assistants/Administrators
- Invoices are raised correctly and in-line with customer and internal SLA's.
- All deviations from standard terms are approved in advance and appropriately documented.
- All vehicles leaving site do so adhering to the correct terms.
- Monthly tasks and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that new customers are set-up following the correct processes and that any deviation from the standard process and agreement is authorised. This includes reviewing any amendment of payment terms and any deviations from standard terms, ensuring that all risks are considered, authorised appropriately and correctly documented.
- Dealing with all rate amendments on both Contract Hire and Daily Rental Agreements to ensure that these are processed accurately and that all invoices and payment schedules are produced correctly.
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure that all vehicles leaving site have been processed following the correct procedures and that all requirements have been met including but not limited to insurance requirements, payment and agreements signed.
- Working with the Rentals and Account Administration departments to ensure that all rates charged are accurate and that any anomalies are accounted for.
- The accurate generation of credit notes and cancellation of any invoices required to ensure that company processes are followed at all times.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring that all billing processes are monitored and checked, including all vehicles being invoiced and paid to the correct and agreed terms, to include monthly invoicing and advances.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring that the risk of current customers is monitored and dealt with competently where any changes occur. To include any escalated issues with debt, direct debits and ensuring that any concerns with customers who breach their terms are dealt with. Ensuring that the process regarding clients in administration is dealt with efficiently.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring all monthly financial tasks and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- This includes stock reconciliation, hire days, fleet moves, broker commissions etc.
- Ensuring processes within all departments run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- An automotive background
- People management experience
- Background in finance/accounting
- Finance qualifications including AAT/Part ACCA/CIMA
- Experience managing SLA agreements
- Reporting, budgeting and working with senior management
- Understanding the credit control/debt process
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally
- Career ambitious, progression hungry
- People leader with a hand on approach
- Methodical and process driven, proactive and energetic
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills, including an understanding of Microsoft packages
- Passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- Integrity, consistently adhering to high quality professional standards
- Innovative and solutions focused
- Performance driven, giving your best every time, all the time
- Quality focused and aspiring towards excellence in all things
- Agile and responsive to the needs of customers
- Proud to be delivering extraordinary fleet solutions as part of a team