I am currently working with an innovative construction services company who specialises in delivering robust and future-proofed turnkey solutions on a national basis.
Boasting a blend of unparalleled track record, sound processes and proven delivery methods with a fast-paced and agile culture my client prides themselves on being a dynamic, bespoke and agile business in today's climate.
The purpose of the role is to support the Finance function in the delivery of effective management and administration of fleet related activities across the UK business units.
These activities include assisting with the procurement of commercial vehicles and company cars as required, arranging short term hire vehicles as required, tracking and maintenance, management of annual audits of licence and insurance details, fuel cards and liaison with the insurance brokers with regards to accidents and administration.
Commercial vehicles, company cars and hire cars
* To co-ordinate the work relating to various fleet management activities like procurement, repairing, maintenance, servicing etc including liaising with suppliers to get best value for money. Ensure processes comply with group policies and procedures as well as legal regulations.
* To respond to vehicle related queries in a timely and pro-active manner, ensuring that drivers of company provided vehicles are operational at all times to avoid down times at site.
* To understand the specifications of the vehicles that need to be procured and to be involved in coordinating the purchase/lease, ensuring the procured vehicles have optimal quality and price, and are within the business policies as appropriate.
* To ensure that Fuel cards are administered and managed effectively and efficiently and in line with company policies.
Approved Driver data and audits
* To ensure that adequate records are kept in relation to duty of care obligations in respect of suitability of drivers.
* Administer annual audit of licence, insurance and MOT documents in line with Company policy.
Management of mileage rates
* Ensure employees who need to drive on business have been through the relevant background checks and that the correct vehicle details and mileage reimbursement rates are set up for the driver,
* Updating expenses system with HMRC AFRs on a quarterly basis
Systems, processes and control environment
* Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures and strive for continuous improvement around internal controls.
* To provide monthly Carbon reporting to the Sustainability team, and ad hoc reporting as required, e.g. user journey details, fuel card usage, grey fleet risk data.
* Acting as the companys main source of knowledge on Fleet matters; providing education and updates as required.
* Competitive salary
* Competitive Family Friendly Policies
* Pension matching scheme
* Discount on selected retailers and gyms
* Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, wellbeing
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.