My client, a market leading distribution company based in the North, are seeking an experienced Fleet & Compliance Manager to support their Head of Fleet.
The Fleet & Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing all company compliance for vehicle and driver management, and must promote a Health & Safety culture by leading investigations into fleet related incidents. You must ensure Transport compliance with O'License requirements, and drive continuous improvement measures.
The Fleet & Compliance manager will be pivotal ensuring effective relationships are maintained with commercial functions and operational planning.
Key Skills required:
* Customer Focus
* Building Relationships
* National/International CPC holder
* Experience of Fleet Management and Engineering
* Sound understanding of transport legislation, compliance and regulatory issues
* High level of IT literacy
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Proactive, self-starter
* Comfortable with pace and fluidity
* Continuous Improvement, Lean principles
Please get in touch with Jess Ingram for more information: Jessica.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.