Location: Cross Green, Leeds, LS9
Are you a positive, friendly and flexible individual who enjoys working closely with others in a small team and providing a first-class customer focused service?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Fleet Co-ordinator for our client a Water, Land and Utility Surveying company who operate across the UK and Globally based in Cross Green, Leeds, LS9.
You will be critical in overseeing an 80+ fleet of vehicles plus, their safety equipment, supplies, tools and consumables to control and you will act as the main Fleet Services contact providing an efficient, effective and flexible administrative service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintaining the fleet database and all records
* Managing the provision of vehicles via the vehicle providers
* Processing accident/incident reports, insurance claims, fuel card usage process and parking/speeding fines and vehicle tracking data
* Being responsible for all safety equipment on company vehicles and service/repair of the vehicles, safety equipment, supplies, tools and consumables
* Assisting the broader stores team to achieve the customer service levels required
* We do expect applicants to have had experience in this type of role previously, but will also provide training to enable you to do a great job
* It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a logistics/fleet environment or significant work experience within a related field
* The ability to communicate well with colleagues at all levels
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Time management and prioritisation skills
* Good IT skills, particularly in Excel and Access
* Working knowledge of fleet law and operations
* The ability to manage your own workload and work using your own initiative
* Excellent team working skills
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.