We are currently recruiting for Fish Process Operatives to work for our client's factory in the Queenslie Industrial Estate, Glasgow East End. Immediate starts are available. Pay starts at £7.70 / £8.21 dependant on age, overtime paid at time and a half.
Our client is a major supplier / processor of fresh fish and seafood.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in a chilled environment as part of a team
- Handling fish on a production line
- Feeding production line
- Trimming and filleting fish
- Packing and unpacking
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Adhering to the company's health and safety procedures
- General housekeeping duties as and when required
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated to work
- Posess a solid work history
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
Previous experience not essential but some production experience would be beneficial.
- All PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Canteen area including vending machines and microwaves
- Hot food canteen serving variety of dishes at reduced rates
- Staff sales on site
- Overtime / additional working hours available
- Overtime paid at time and a half of standard rate
The hours of work are as follows:
- Monday till Friday, 6.30am start job and finish.
- You may be required to work Saturdays, paid at overtime rate.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.