VACANCY - Fish Process Operatives
Our client based in the Righead Industrial Estate in Bellshill is renowned for their salmon products, taking pride in the best quality fish and seafood products.
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals who are passionate about quality and who are flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in a chilled environment as part of a team
- Handling fish on a production line which will include packing and unpacking
- Weighing packs to ensure customer weight specifications met goods for dispatch
- General housekeeping duties as and when required
We are looking for people that are
- Reliable and motivated
- Flexible and hard-working
Please note, due to health and safety reasons candidates are required to have a good understanding of the English language. Previous experience not essential but some production experience would be beneficial.
- All PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Canteen area including vending machines and microwaves
- Staff sales on site
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 7.30am till 4pm, £7.83 per hour.
- You may be required to work overtime in line with production demands.
If you feel you can meet this challenge, please hit apply or send an up-to-date cv to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.