Firewall Consultant - Checkpoint - Fortinet - Cisco - IP Networking
Are you an experienced Firewall Consultant with solid knowledge of Next Generation Firewall technologies?
We have an immediate 6 month contract for a Firewall Consultant to join a busy Infrastructure & Security team in central Edinburgh.
Working as Firewall SME, you will support and maintain Next Generation Firewall and IP Networking solutions for the business, manage and resolve complex security issues and help deliver new & enhanced solutions.
I am keen to speak to candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background working in a similar role for large, corporate clients with experience of working in Financial Services an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Firewall technologies such as Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco, etc.
- Knowledge of Network & Security technologies and function
- Broad technical experience of the following:
- Web Servers
- Mail Relays
- IP Networking
- Experience of working in ITIL environments and awareness of COBIT Control Framework would be ideal
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including with 3rd party vendors
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age