about 2 months ago
£26,500 - £31,000
Monday - Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified firstopper to join a well established North West based property management business.
As well as a competitive salary the company offer an excellent benefit package.
If you are looking for a career with the potential to develop this role could be right for you.
Key Attributes needed to apply
- NVQ Level 2 passive fire protection qualification
- Valid CSCS card
- Repairing fire safety doors
- Installing new timer fire safety doors
- Glazing and de-glazing fire safety panels
- Renewing timber and PVC window frames
- applying intumescent coatings to surfaces
- Completing work records accurately
- Ensuring stock in maintained
You will be provided with a work van and visit sites around the North West.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.