I have a job for a Security Systems Engineer. The Security Systems Engineer will install security systems on Commercial sites across Manchester and wider North West area.
The Security Systems Engineer will be expected to travel between sites and a Full UK driving license is required.
The Security Systems Engineer will be working for a well known established brand and can expect a structured career along with associated training and progression opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years experience working within Security Systems previously
- Experience of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Controls
- Relevant electrical qualification (17th edition/ NVQ/ City and Guilds etc).
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
- Hold a full clean UK driving license
- Able to lift and climb ladders
- A recognised qualification will provide a distinct advantage
- Basic salary ranging depending on experience
- All Travel paid
- Unlimited Overtime
- Fully expensed company vehicle, and uniform
- Structured, industry accredited training
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.