I have a job for a Fire Engineer. The Fire Engineer will install fire alarm systems on Commercial sites across Leicester and wider local area.
The Fire Engineer will be expected to travel between sites and a Full UK driving license is required.
The Fire Engineer will be working for a well known established brand and can expect a structured career along with associated training and progression opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years experience working within Fire systems previously
- Relevant electrical qualification (17th edition/ NVQ/ City and Guilds etc).
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
- Hold a full clean UK driving license
- Able to lift and climb ladders
- An FIA recognised qualification will provide a distinct advantage
- Basic salary ranging depending on experience
- Travel paid
- Unlimited Overtime
- Fully expensed company vehicle, and uniform
- Structured, industry accredited training
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.